Ranthambore National Park is one of the best places to explore different kinds of wildlife during Tiger safari.Camp In Ranthambore Booking can be made 90 days before date of visit. Jungle Safari is major attraction and one of the most popular options to spot animal movement and admire beautiful landscape in Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve.Camp In Ranthambore offers the visitor a chance to explore variety of animals residing in the park.There are two safaris a day from October to June, one starting in the morning and the other late in the afternoon.
The Tour lasts for 3 hour by jeep (open top roof gypsy) or canter (open top roof bus).You will visit the park in a 20 seater open canter (Top roof bus) or 06 seater open top roof jeep, both of which we have re-fitted and furbished for comfort and good viewing. Our trackers are from families who have known the jungle and its animals for generations.
There are 10 different safari zones for tourists inside the Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve.You can book your safari and choose your preferred safari zone 90 days before date of visit.After 90 days required zones are subject to availability.Both Canters and Jeeps travel on same zones.
Both offer the same opportunity for wildlife viewing.All zone take you to the heart of the park and such there is no bad zone.Different zones are better on different days and this can be ascertained only a day or two before.At the time of entry each vehicle is allotted a zone and it not allowed to stray from their allotted zone.Within the zone the vehicles can go anywhere on the network of zones that exists in the zone and you will have the opportunity of sightings of Sambhar Deer Indian Gazelle, Blue Bull (Nilgai), Spotted Deer Langhur Monkey Sloth Bear and many birds.The area also boosts several Leopards.Follow the footprints and you may well be rewarded with a sighting of this beautiful animal and if you are very lucky the King of the Jungle - the Tiger may well wander by!
Zone 1: Singhdwar Raipur, Amreshwar Dang, Tuti ka Nalla, Sultanpur, Gada Dub, Peela Pani, exit from Singhdwar
Zone 2: Jogi Mahal, Jhalra, Kamaldhar, Amrai Phoota Bandha, Pandudeh, Guda, Gandharia, Polkya, exit from Jogi Mahal
Zone 3: Jogi Mahal, Padam Talab, Raj Bagh, Mandook, High Point, exit from Jogi Mahal
Zone 4: Singhdwar, Tamakhan, Malik Talab, Lakarda, Berda, Semli, Adidaant, Lambi, exit from Singhdwar
Zone 5: Singhdwar, Jokha, Kachida, Dhakda, Baghda, Bakola, Anatpura, exit from Singhdwar
Zone 6: (Kundal): Rajbagh Naka, Palli Darwaza, Kundal Area, Patwa Baori, Sonkach, Kala Pani, exit from Rajbagh Naka
Zone 7: (Chidikho): Rajbagh Naka, Chidikho, Jamoda, Kushalipura, exit from Rajbagh Naka
Zone 8: (Balas): Balas, Neemli Dang, Kali Bhat, Kherai, Mahakho, exit from Balas
Zone 9: ( Kuwalji) Approx 45 kms
Zone 10: Kushalipura , Bodal , Halonda ,Banskhori , Aantri , exit from Devpura
How to Book Safari
Safari booking at Ranthambhore National Park is controlled by the Dept. of Forest (Govt. of India). As per the current policy 20 jeeps(06 seater) and 20 canters(20 seater) allowed to enter the park per drive (morning and afternoon) park entrance fees & vehicles are paid in advance on a first come first served basis against a non-refundable, 100% deposit basis only. Vehicle allocation takes place on the day of safari.
Jeep and Canter Safari Booking Procedures
* To book safari we require written request including all visitor's full names would be going for safari.
* We need an identification proof. The only identification proof that is accepted for foreigners is the passport number with nationality.
* For Indian national identification proof that are accepted are any one of the following - Passport numbers / Driving license number / Pan card Number / Voter Identity card Number / School ID / Government ID.
* We need copy of everyone (These should be scanned and emailed, as soon as available) which is required to be submitted before safari and please carry original same Id at the time of safari.
* Please mention dates of drives including morning and afternoon information along with the type of vehicle required i.e. jeep / canter.
* Jeep safari in Ranthambhore is subject to availability.
* Preferred safari zones are subject to availability.until the drive.
* Your boarding palace or hotel name in Ranthambhore.
* We require full advance payment in (Indian Rupees), as all safaris are booked in advance on a 100% non-refundable & non-transferable deposit basis.
* Identity proof is must before entry into the park.